Will You Marry Me? Holiday Proposal ideas
The holidays are approaching fast and the festive joy of the Christmas season will soon fill the air. December, by far is the most popular month for engagements.
Engagements are exciting but for most men, settling on the right approach can be stressful. What will you say? When are you going to do it? And where should it happen?
Extravagant proposals are not always necessary. A simple, romantic proposal will knock her off of her feet. Incorporate some personal elements of her or a special moment that you have shared together.
Here are five easy, yet creative proposal ideas.
1. Make a list of seven reasons you couldn’t imagine living your life without your beloved. Send them written on individual note cards, greeting cards or with her favorite flowers over the course of a week, with the last card arriving by personal messenger (you to propose!)
2. Have a t-shirt made that says, “Future Mrs.” After she opens your gift with the shirt inside, be on bended knee with the ring in hand immediately. Two places that make personalized t-shirts online: Zazzle and CafePress. You can even get creative and make your own.
3. Create a personalized fortune cookie with your own proposal message.
4. Buy personalized Christmas ornaments (those glittery globe ones) and have the message in the ornament read "Will you Marry Me?" Wrap it up and as she opens it, get down on one knee, ring in hand.
5. Place strands of Christmas lights on your lawn spelling out "Will you marry me?" so that she sees it when she drives up.
Popping the big question is special occasion that you would like to remember for the rest of your lives so you want to be sure to put some moment of reflection and preparation into it to make sure you get it right.After she says, “Yes!” let Savoy the Socialite plan your big wedding day. Satisfaction Guaranteed.