Thursday, June 21, 2012

Honeymoon "Adult Resort" in Luxury

Can I say "Amazing"... Last week boyfriend and I went to an all inclusive adult resort in Mexico.  I was simply excited about taking a break and getting away.  I had no idea of the luxury accomodations or flawless hospitality of the resort. From the time that you pulled up, everything is ROYAL... (the bed, service, dining, conceirge).  We took advantage of every detail of the resort, from dining to spa treatments and the nightly activities.  We also met some wonderful couples from Scotland, England, Texas and New Jersey...

Of course surrounded by newly weds and destination weddings.  I  really wanted my clients and viewers to take advantage of this amazing resort.  This is a 2012 top 10 vacation spot... Check it out:




No comments: