Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Reggie Wells-Oprah's Makeup Artist (Its all about the eyes)

Reggie Wells, Oprah's personal makeup artist was spotted in Neiman Marcus by me and two of my girlfriends.  Reggie sent us many compliments as well as he teased us about certain makeup techniques that we were using. Reggie tooked the time to educate each one of us on enhancing our over all look when it comes to makeup.    
He stated that, "No African American women should ever walk out the house with black eyes".  Of course being the diva that I am, FYI...Reggie agreed... I did not have any issues but wanted to take the opportunity to educate myself for preventative aging and makeup techniques.  I knew that I would share with my bloggers the secret of dark circles under the eyes. Are you ready for the secret.......
Bleaching Cream
Reggie gave a suggestion of using Ambi.

We all were using some type of eyecream from Strivectin to Clarins.  Which are high dollar products.  The fact that this celebrity makeup artist gave us such a cost effective suggestion, also an old school grandma remedy for dark circles , I just had to share.

A must have product
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor (your best friend in a stick)

Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick (Reggie gave compliments to this color)

Thanks Reggie,

I will never forget that moment...


No comments: