Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Peacock Pantry

Great minds do think alike...I was treated to The Peacock Pantry for Valentine's Day. A complete surprise, a locally owned restaurant. One of my past times are to dine at locally owned non chained restaurants, so you can imagine my excitement to be treated to a restaurant that I just saw advertised on open table. Our waitress Sheila was remarkable and she gave us a little history lesson on the business and the owner. To find out that our chef was a dentist which I too am in the health sciences field, I felt a complete chemistry of her love in the industry of hospitality. We had a 4 course meal which included cheese straws, tomato bisque, lamb chops and a carrot cake bread pudding were just a few dishes we enjoyed. Elizabeth, thank you for making my valentine day enjoyable. We are holding you to that red velvet pancake... The Peacock Pantry is an intimate and perfect environment to host any event. For more information http://m.peacockspantry.com/








No comments: