Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Richmond, Virginia's Trendsetter Baker: KeshaJo Bakes

KeShaJo Bakes, is a cake studio owned and operated by artisan, Kendra Jordan.  KeShaJo Bakes provide signature cakes with a distinct flair that is quite impressive not only to the eye, but sends your taste buds salivating for more.  Savoy The Socialite is honored to be working with this extraordinary vendor.  I had the pleasure of meeting her at the Artisan Cafe.  Immediately, I was impressed by her presentation of her cakes and the taste of a Gabby Cake was absolutely amazing.  She will introducing a Moscato flavored cupcake to my
"Virginia Wives" Themed Birthday Party...

FYI: Did I mention that she was on The Great Baker. 
 Did I mention that Red Velvet is my absolute favorite. Yes, The cake is moist as it looks...
My father has an antique, refinishing and upholstery business.  So, I can appreciate this tufted sofa that is actually cake; it reminds me of a sofa that my BFF has from Crate & Barrell. Kendra's attention to details is amazing.  She made this cake for VCU but I must have her do a replica for my father's birthday.  He really could appreciate the artistic work and the taste.
Turkey with all of the trimmings.  But its cake. Instead of gravy...eat with ice cream..
As you can tell, she does not provide wedding cakes.  Grooms cakes and more but no wedding cakes..Sorry brides.


For more information about Keshajo Bakes
Join her on Face book and Twitter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this...thanks for the LOVE!!!

SAVOY said...

You are so welcome