Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ashley & Ricky

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. "
Judy Garland


 Last night Ashley and Ricky called me and thanked me for their vendors.  They were very pleased with the vendors that I have selected for their day so far.  That meant a lot, especially coming from a groom.  Most grooms are not into details but this groom thanked me for being me.  I must say, thank you to them for selecting me as their wedding coordinator. I am grateful to share parts of creating a dream for her and a desire for him.
 They also shared with me their pictures from their engagement sessions.  They will be up all night deciding what they like and don't like. I wanted to post their pictures on my blog...




No comments: