Saturday, October 3, 2009

Special Delivery: Lovebirds meets New Vintage Chic


Did you know that North Carolina and Virginia have the same state bird? It is a cardinal. That is why Mika & Norris' theme for their wedding is lovebirds. Three years and moving forward.
Mika is my BFF and I am so thrilled that I can share a part of this special moment in her life. We are childhood friends and every time that we are out planning or talking on the phone for endless hours about her "old world new vintage chic" wedding; It brings back memories of us in 8th grade talking about boys, fashion, and celebrities. All the things that girls do. Mike Topham did me a huge favor and went to North Carolina to take pictures of the lovebirds. I really love my BFF..... and I am so happy for her....






No comments: